By: The Working Forest Staff
LIM GEOMATICS — No more guess-timation about what’s happening under the canopy. Op Tracker delivers timely data about the precise location, progress, and performance of operations equipment in the forest. Not only that, but this cloud-based application delivers all that critical information and analysis both to the office and also right into the cabs of your machines.
Join Alexander Ryerson, Forest Information Specialist at Lim Geomatics, for this presentation about why Op Tracker has become an indispensable tool for foresters and logging contractors all across Canada and the United States.
JUNE 11, 2020 | 12:00 PM EDT
Alexander Ryerson, Forest Information Specialist at Lim Geomatics
- Pinpoint how Op Tracker improves the efficiency of feller buncher, processor, and forwarder operators during harvests and how that translates into increased wood yields and lower operations costs
- Identify how Op Tracker drives long-term value for a company by improving the overall accuracy and quality of information about the forest in the ArcMap database
- Understand how Op Tracker can increase revenues for your business by providing key performance indicators, such as productive machine-hours, for field equipment and operators
- Identify how Op Tracker allows foresters to stay informed about harvest operations using the web application instead of making time-consuming observations out in the field
- Understand how best-practices in user-experience design improve the function and reduce the learning curve required to implement Op Tracker.