By: The Working Forest Staff
AUGUST 6, 2020 | 12:00 PM EDT
New smart tracking applications, such as Op Tracker and Op Tracker for Transport by Lim Geomatics, mean forest managers have access to a wealth of real-time data about the progress of operations. The Monitoring Module from Stratus provides a user-friendly dashboard that strikes an optimum balance between spatial and tabular data. This allows you to view and manage harvest and silviculture activities that are approved, ready for action, in progress, delayed, or completed.
Join Nick Gralewicz, Director of GIS, for an overview of how this module from Stratus can be used to track key metrics, so you can step in quickly to adjust site-specific or operation-wide plans that are not meeting expectations.
- Learn how having access to real-time data about the progress of your operations will reduce costs and improve your bottom line
- Understand how this module taps into the smart tracking capability of Op Tracker, so short- and long-term operational planning is carried out with the latest data from the field
- Pinpoint how to manage operations proactively by using vital indicators, from big-picture statistics like harvested volume to more granular data points, like the productive machine hours for specific units in the field
- Understand how the balance between the display of tabular and spatial data makes the module’s dashboard user-friendly for a broad range of technical skill sets
- Identify how the Monitoring Module can be implemented independently or integrated with any number of the digital tools available in Stratus.