By: The Working Forest Staff
The Railway Tie Association (RTA) and EHS Support have teamed to provide those in the Wood Industry, and its suppliers, with guidance on the implementation of an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Emergency Response Plan that can be used at all levels of an organization. NHLA encourages you to attend this complimentary 30-minute webinar as we explore the key issues you’re facing.
We understand the challenges you are facing while trying to keep business continuity during this COVID-19 outbreak:
- Lacking the resources and time to develop an infectious disease plan or pandemic response plan.
- Employees understanding their roles in minimizing risks.
- Return-to-work guidance for personnel confirmed or suspected COVID-19.
- Navigating the challenges of how to bring workers back to work once local, state and federal restrictions are lifted.
Having robust planning & response actions aimed at infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, can save lives, minimize risk for your organization, and support business continuity. Basic principles of health and safety will not change, but the strategies and tactics must. Tomorrow and its problems are here. Let us help you provide peace of mind to employees, maintain compliance with OSHA, reduce risk of future claims and get personnel back to a new normal.
Thursday, April 30 at 2-2:30pm EDT
Who Should Attend
- Rail Tie Industry & Suppliers
- Wood Treating Industry & Suppliers
- Sawmill Industry & Suppliers
- Manufacturing Industry Suppliers
- Corporate, EH&S, HR, Facility Managers
Register early and submit your questions ahead of time using the links below. Login in details for the event will be provided upon registration.